 Star Wars / 17558
  Starfighters

Hello, I have just recently came bake to Lugnet, I have posted here a few years ago, but this is my fist post to .starwars since I've come back. I just wanted to know what you thought of my modified lego set, the folder is here: (URL) but till it is (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Starfighters

Hello, I have just recently come back to Lugnet, I have posted here a few years ago, but this is my fist post to .starwars since I've come back. I just wanted to know what you thought of my modified lego set, the folder is here: (URL) but till it is (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)