 Star Wars / 17557
  New SW sets, Tie and V-wing, Pics from Eurobricks

Hey, I was reading Eurobricks.com, my fave site for pictures of new LEGO sets, and I saw two pictures of the new SW sets, and seeing as no one else here in lugnet.starwars has posted them, here they are, straight from eurobricks. (URL) Eurobricks! (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW sets, Tie and V-wing, Pics from Eurobricks

(...) Actually, they *aren't* straight from eurobricks, they were copied from (URL) FBTB> and the LEGO copyright removed without permission. But still nice pics! ROSCO (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)