 Star Wars / 17517
    Re: Set 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer re-release comments —David Gregory
   (...) I've transported an ISD in my car a couple of times, and I can say from experience that you should definitely remove ALL 4 panels before you set it in your car. The 4 panels can be placed sideways on their straight edges pretty easily. The (...) (19 years ago, 7-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Set 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer re-release comments —Ryan Holtz
   (...) That's a good idea - I'll keep that in mind should I ever get fired from my job and have to transport it back out of my cubicle. However, I don't have any plans for that, so as far as I'm concerned it can sit and rot right where it's sitting (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars)