 Star Wars / 17467
  UCS ISD 10030 colours

Hi guys, Sorry if this has been covered but I couldn't find any info in a search. I'm getting ready to blow a load of cash on the UCS ISD My query is: Do sets bought from Lego shop-at-home contain new or old grey? (I recall the official statement (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS ISD 10030 colours

(...) All the sets I've seen (from S@H, retail, and others) have been classic grey, so unless they did another run, I think it's pretty safe to assume they're all classic grey. ROSCO (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS ISD 10030 colours

(...) I just picked up an ISD the other day. Everything is OLD gray sans, 2 4x12 plates that were bley. I am not sure how/why they were bley. But those were the only ones I found in the set. Dave (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS ISD 10030 colours

(...) Thanks for the feedback, everyone...I've finally gone and bought it! (I've just completed a big contract and felt I'd earned it!) I haven't built it yet...(another big contract is preying on my time) but it seems to be original grey so far. (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars)