 Star Wars / 17424
  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144

(...) I think it has wheels under the tread assemblies, that's what the LEGO.com page makes it sound like, anyway. Kyle (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144

(...) That's exactly the way I interpreted the description as well and the only reason I mentioned it. I specifically remember the phrase 'rides on wheels for smooth motion'. -Dave (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144

(...) Aha! I was so busy looking at the pictures that I skimmed over the text. (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005)