 Star Wars / 17371
    Re: Mini Jedi Starfighter Promotion —Dennis Coh
   (...) Yes, this promo is going on. Some Albertsons have them out in a display bowl, and at others you have to ask. The promo is that you get one free with purchase of 2 six packs of Pepsi + 2 bags of Frito Lay chips, which cost me around $12. If (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Mini Jedi Starfighter Promotion —Thomas Garrison
   (...) Thanks. I was actually able to get one for free yesterday at my local LEGO Store after building a little on the Star Wars mosaic. Saved me from having to buy some Pepsi (why couldn't the promo involve something I might actually want to buy, (...) (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)