 Star Wars / 17344
    Re: LEGO Star Wars demo game available for download —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) Pfeh. Totally and completely figures. Well, the PS2 consoles have been coming down in price, $150 is a whole lot cheaper than buying a new PC. If this game is everything I've heard it is, it'll be worth it. I'm sorry, I just can't bring myself (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: LEGO Star Wars demo game available for download —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I TOLD Nik he should have gotten a PS2 instead of a GameCube but he was all like, "I want to play Mario and SMB, not GTA"... Since he paid for it I couldn't argue but now he gets to regret his decision (he's already been moaning about it!) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: LEGO Star Wars demo game available for download —Jason J. Railton
   (...) I got an XBox because I wanted to play HALO and DOA3, though now all there is is Super America's Army Splinter Cell Turbo X Plus Alpha IX or whatever they're calling the latest one... Still, at least with LEGO Star Wars a game has come along (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars)