 Star Wars / 17328 (-5)
  Re: Modding the new LEGO lightup minifig

Good information to know. I like the way you replaced the arm with one with a posable hand. One thing I don't understand is why you replaced the head switch, did you break it? Tim (19 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: Imperial Transport Base

You could try an image-averaging program. Only thing you'd need would be a tripod to hold the camera steady between frames. See (URL) for one option. James Wilson Dallas, TX (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Troops deployed! (Re: Imperial Transport Base)

(2 URLs) Troops deployed!> Don't forget to scroll down... AC (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Imperial Transport Base

(...) Yes, I am. :) AC (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Star Wars LEGO(R) Employee Gallery

Have you seen this (URL) of Star Wars creations by LEGO(R) employees>? My apologies if this is old news, but I only did a quick search in this discussion forum for "employee" and didn't find anything about this gallery. later, James Mathis (19 years ago, 5-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact