 Star Wars / 17308
    Re: Deathstar playset MOC —Paul Thomas
   (...) Thanks AC, Yes I have been thinking about doing just that. But i can't make any changes at this time. I will have to think about it after the SW event at LLCA. You got anything you would like to display at the event? You could ship to me and i (...) (19 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Deathstar playset MOC —Amado C. Pinlac
   (...) Thanks for the offer but I don't have any plans for now. AC (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars)