 Star Wars / 17302
    Re: Deathstar playset MOC —Amado C. Pinlac
   Congratulations for a job well done! The little details add up to the overall coolness of this work. Are you planning to incorporate the other vital rooms (detention cells, trash compactor, etc) in the future? AC (19 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Deathstar playset MOC —Paul Thomas
   (...) Thanks AC, Yes I have been thinking about doing just that. But i can't make any changes at this time. I will have to think about it after the SW event at LLCA. You got anything you would like to display at the event? You could ship to me and i (...) (19 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Deathstar playset MOC —Amado C. Pinlac
   (...) Thanks for the offer but I don't have any plans for now. AC (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars)