 Star Wars / 17196
    Re: Tantive IV Rebel Blockade Runner set sized version —Daniel Rubin
   (...) I'm sure this ship is very nice. I caught the link on the frontpage, but unfortunately can't view any of the pictures. If you're going to highlight your own post, at least wait until the gallery is moderated. -Dan Rubin (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

        Re: Tantive IV Rebel Blockade Runner set sized version —Todd Kubo
   (...) My fault, sorry to tread on the posting rule. I stand corrected. Didn't realize I had marked it for spotlight when double checking the correct newsgroups, preview, email me a copy, etc. (This is probably why I don't post embedded images and (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

        Re: Tantive IV Rebel Blockade Runner set sized version —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Actually, you probably didn't do anything. Posts in .announce.moc get an automatic +3. -Orion (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.org.us.sealug)