 Star Wars / 17180
    Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar —Geoffrey Hyde
   I must request that you rewrite your introduction page. While I'm on a high-speed ADSL connection, nothing puts me off more than having to wade through all your miniature shots of MOCs on the front page of your site. When you have revamped it so I (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar —Christopher Deck
   I fully agree with Geoff! However, I do have a highspeed internet connection, but it still takes ages to load. And I do not have the site in the temporary cache, as I don't visit this site daily. So I rather stick with the fast loading sites. Take (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)