 Star Wars / 17023 (-5)
  Re: The RE_wing. A recon version of the E-Wing fighter

Knew I forgot something. (URL) Thanks! (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Echo Base Arrival

(...) I really enjoyed these pics. They captured the overall sense of urgency and cramped conditions from the movie very well. Also, the use of spotlights was a nice touch... sets the mood. Cheers, Mark (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: The RE_wing. A recon version of the E-Wing fighter

(...) Fantastic shaping there. But you forgot to include a link to the gallery: (3 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Echo Base Arrival

(...) Steve, Thanks and that's really good too. Though I must say that mine was based more on the actual movie scenes. AC (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  The RE_wing. A recon version of the E-Wing fighter

Those crazy engineers at FreiTek have come up with a heavily modified scout version of the E-Wing fighter, the RE-Wing. It measures in at 12 meters long (using 6 studs = 1 meter) with a wing span of 9 meters. It has two custom heavy thrust fusion (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact