 Star Wars / 16922
  Re: Some SW Minifigures

(...) Whats on the back of Ackbar's head? I would have thought sculpy or clay of somekind, but you say they are all Lego pieces. :) Just curious. -Alfred (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Some SW Minifigures

Ever had a red hat-rag in your hands? ;-) That's it. (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Some SW Minifigures

(...) I have had a black one. But I know what you mean. Cool. :) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)