 Star Wars / 16869
Re: MOC: Bantha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 19:36:19 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Lowell wrote:
Sorry, back with another Star Wars creature

That's a pretty one, The Dino-theeth at the tips of the horns are a nice idea,
they work well there. Your Dewback looks convincing also. Take care not to dry
up as a resuld of creative burn-out, with this speed of output :-)

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.