 Star Wars / 16835
Re: Star Wars AT-AT 50%off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:02:30 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Bill Vollbrecht wrote:
Hey Guys!

Just was at the local Target (Oceanside CA.) Sunday and saw they had set #4483
AT-AT on clearance for 49.98 from the original price of 99.99. They had a bunch
there, although some of the boxes were a little less than perfect. I'm glad I
waited to get them until now!

Target also has a good selection of Spiderman (first film), Sports, and Bionicle
on clearance as well, but I guess none of that is as good as a 50% off the
AT-AT!

Bill

I just checked with 2 Targets in Maryland and they're still regular price. Hope
they go on sale here!