 Star Wars / 16748
    Re: MOC: Lars Family Homestead —Tim David
   Looks cool, it also looks like it has a pretty complicated construction for something seemingly so simple. Ah, the pleasures of designing round things in a square medium! Tim And there was me anticipating pics of Larry's new house! (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Lars Family Homestead —Bruce Lowell
   (...) Thanks Tim. The SNOT really complicates the construction, and although I like the look of it a lot more than a studs up alternative, it really weakens the model and takes up a lot of the interior space. Not that I was looking to build a lounge (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)