 Star Wars / 16727
  Re: Techno Guild Carrier

(...) Jeff, Which standard are you referring to? I've always had the rollover pics ever since I've built the site several years ago. If you check out my response to Len, you can use the deep links for the pics instead. AC Pin (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Techno Guild Carrier

(...) I have to add that the rollover pics are the #1 reason I don't visit your site. It's a shame, cause you do build some nice stuff and I'm sure I'm missing out. I'll try to take a look at the BS gallery from here on out - perhaps you could post (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)