 Star Wars / 16724
16723  |  16725
Subject:
Did anyone see this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:38:05 GMT

Hey, people, did anyone see a particular My Own Creation in the May (2004)issue
of LEGO Magazine?  There was a creation called the Chariot LAV or something like
that and it looked cool.  I am not sure what the inside of it looks like nor if
the two kids, who were 12 and 9, built this vehicle all by themselves, but if
they did do this creation by themselves and they paid as much attention to the
inside of the vehicle as they did to the outside vehicle, all I can say is watch
out, LUGNET!  If you have a copy of the May LEGO Magazine, you will definitely
know what I mean by how the vehicle looks.  Even if they did not build the
vehicle by themselves, they sure have good imaginations.  Well, later.

Jesse