 Star Wars / 16672
    Newest mod —Rob Hendrix
   I just finished my latest achievement. I have made another minifig lighting mod. Smae quality as you're used to, but with another added feature. This minifig has an LED lightsaber, Battary in the torso, and an on/off switch! Just push the head down (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: Newest mod —Ross Crawford
     (...) ROSCO (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: Newest mod —Janey C.L GunningCook
     (...) WOW Jimi, I mean, Rob Nice job, I didn't think there would be enough room to be able to power the fig from inside, but once again, your evil modification skills have mastered the unthinkable. Janey (reevaluating purist) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: Newest mod —Gil Shaw
     (...) That is wild....cool stuff Rob. Seeing the money that some SW lego stuff pulls down on auctionbrick and ebay, I think you'd have a huge winner if this little number ever went to sale. Cheers, -G (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: Newest mod —David Simmons
   I've been following your mods for quite awhile, Rob. Being a sucker for anything with little sparkly lights in it, I love your work! Just one question tho, when are you going to start selling them? I want Darth Vader on my desk, poised and waiting . (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)