 Star Wars / 16655
Re: Darth Vader's Tie-Fighter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 03:08:19 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John M. Colucci, Sr. wrote:
I raised the box flap to see this great depiction of the "Death Star Battle"
and, lo and behold, there was a picture of a set that carried the number
"10131". It looks like Darth's ship.
There is no listing for that set number at either Lugnet, BrickLink,
Brickset, or Lego.  Does anyone have a clue about this?

I remember seeing this image pop up sometime last year, and that it looked like
it might be a "trench run" TIE-Fighter pack (DV's TIE + two regulars).  It's
probably going to at least start out as a S@H exclusive, since it's in the 10000
range, but I don't remember ever seeing many enlightening details as to the
exact contents, price range, or release date.