 Star Wars / 16635
Re: DS Imperial Docking Bay Details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 02:36:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Hey AC,

Nicely done. I especially like the picture where you can see two ISD’s flying by--playing with scales like that to imply perspective. Hmm, have you seen any dioramas that use system scale X-wings and TIEs in combination with mini versions to do a similar perspective effect? That’d be pretty cool to do to make either of the big battle scenes from ANH or RotJ.

Bruce
Thanks! Those two ISD’s were actually last minute additions. I don’t know of any dioramas that exist using that kind of perspective using the ships. But I’ve done one before using Hasbro AT-ATs.

AC