 Star Wars / 16629
  Re: Star Destroyer MOC

(...) Yes, I used some new gray. Looks awful, doesn't it? My digital camera seems to exaggerate the difference - it doesn't look as bad in person as it does in that last photo. In dim lighting, I can barely tell the difference between the colors. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Destroyer MOC

(...) The new gray looks bad compared to the old gray, when one is trying for a model that has an all-new uniformed color look. But think of models of large older vessels that's been around for a few hull-patches and repaints... :) I don't mind the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.starwars)