 Star Wars / 16608
Re: Is the 4492 Mini SD's bridge on backwards ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:11:24 GMT

I've got a bunch of SD models and they all have a flat blunt forward
face on the bridge with the aft portion tapering to a point.  I really
think they made a mistake in the manual.

I agree 100%.  If you build the model as the plans show it, all the detail
on the tower is at the back and the front of the tower tapers, which
shouldn't happen.  Also, the bridge doesn't have a slight overhang at the
front as it should do.

I have my own fleet of ISDs and all of mine have the altered bridge as well.
Glad to see I'm not the only one, otherwise the Empire might have a problem.