 Star Wars / 16489
    FBTB Customs relaunched, and an open call for customs —Ace Kim
   FBTB has relaunched its (URL) customs section>. After a lot of reprogramming and redesigning, the section has a whole new look to it with enhancements in each section. Our custom of the week section is also making a return. With that said, I would (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)