 Star Wars / 16452
Re: Any comments/reviews for 10129 Rebel Snowspeeder?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 17:41:27 GMT

I recently received the Snowspeeder, and I must say that I was very impressed
with the finished product.  I think it was probably the least challenging of the
UCS sets so far, there is a distinct lack of ingenious building techniques (very
little SNOT construction, etc).  On the other hand, it is the sturdiest UCS
construction and looks fabulous as well.  My only one qualm with the design is
that the canopy was too heavy for the new click hinge plates, and would not stay
open.  Anyway, it looks good and has a wealth of parts.  I think I'd rate it as
an 8.

Steve