 Star Wars / 16422
Re: one serious walker!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:44:19 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Joe Meno wrote:
   I had a chance to see this in progress, and now it’s finished....

wowzers!

Joe Meno .space paparazzi!

Question: why is that the default position for Heather’s legs, and what other positions are possible? grin

Humor aside, absolutely awesome work. More! More!

.Steve Coallier “Attack life, it’s going to kill you anyway!”