 Star Wars / 16409
  Re: Mos Eisley Checkpoint

This is cool, I love all the stormtroopers. Did you make some of the shoulder puldrons yourself? Jon (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Mos Eisley Checkpoint

(...) Those are (URL) Sandtroopers> ;) and the only one that comes with the Cantina set rides the dewback. The shoulder pads were made from the same outline that came with the set. I used the extra black capes that I had and then primed them with (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)