 Star Wars / 16408
  Why are there no Star Wars pens in the database?

There are currently 14 Star Wars pens, the newest of which are very difficult to find. I'm wondering why these, and actually any pens from the LEGO Writing System, are not included in the LUGNET database. I'll even offer to admin a LEGO Writing (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.curators)