 Star Wars / 16403 (-5)
  Re: USC Miniland Scale Battle Droid Figure MOC

(...) Wow, thanks for the compliment! Working for LEGO -- that's certainly a job I wouldn't mind getting up in the morning to go to. (Who am I kidding? If I worked for LEGO, I wouldn't have to worry about getting up in the morning -- I'd never go to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Sandtrooper Mods

So I bought the Cantina set and decided to clone the Sandtrooper with some mods for the backpack. (2 URLs) Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

  SciBrick is Online! And looking for people...

Hi all, Many of those in LUGNET have wondered what was up with SciBrick...the organization had a few postings on its discussion board, there was a debut event in Houston, then...nothing. Since Houston's Challenger Center Gala, which happened in (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.gaming.starship, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !!

  Re: USC Miniland Scale Battle Droid Figure MOC

(...) Wow! All of you work is fantastic, & I like seeing your building style & techniqe expand; new use of parts, poseability, etc. This is probably my favorite so far, as it captures the slimness of the droid & is POSEABLE! (I like poseability). I (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New set 4406 Houses (was Re: sets in 2004? Wish List)

(...) New shades of gray I presume ? Might be interesting to see how (even at mini scale) a Sith looks with a new paint job. Ray (removing town and adding starwars) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.year.2004, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact