 Star Wars / 16391
Re: Introducing the SG-Wing: The AC-DC/Star Wars ship!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 06:24:56 GMT

Not that I know very much about guitars (the closest I come to a guitar is
the "guitar" settings on my keyboard) but I do know Space and that is most
definatly Space (and its one very cool guitar too)