 Star Wars / 16339
    Defense of the Hives —Amado C. Pinlac
    Check out our latest diorama MOC from our (URL). (2 URLs) Numerous viewers asked why I didn't use the Lego clone troopers in the previous diorama instead of the Hasbro figures. So I went back to redo the diorama with them and the TX-130. Regards, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)