 Star Wars / 16295
Re: AT-AT leg joints
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:14:02 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Matt Penney wrote:
What parts are used to create the AT-AT locking leg joints and how are they
listed on bricklink?

They're two pieces, rotation joints with 3L arms attached.
They appear under category "Technic"--the generic heading.
Only one has an image.

I don't know the numbers, but the descriptions in the ones
I've bought are:

Technic Rotation Joint Locking with 3L Liftarm and Pin
White Technic Rotation Joint Locking with 3L Liftarm and Pin Hole

Hope this helps.

LFB
Thanks for the help.  I have a moc that is using click hinges and they just
can't handle the weight.

Thanks Again,
Matt