 Star Wars / 16284
16283  |  16285
Subject:
Republic Assault Ship by LEGO.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 06:51:25 GMT

Hi all!

Don’t know if this is old news or not, I did a search here but did not find anything special from this year;

I went to the LEGO Truck Show that’s touring Sweden right now, among other things in the Star Wars display they had a Republic Assault Ship hanging:

Back

Side

Official page @ starwars.com

I don’t think this is comming as a set though, does not look that good as far as offical models go. I think they did this instead of the ISD since it’s rather fragile. They are related after all :)

Sorry about the rather bad images, it was quite dark in there and flash photography was not to even think about since it was in a glass monter.

If it’s of any interest, here’s the rest of the photos I took.

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe