 Star Wars / 16268
Re: Star Wars Golfcarts Batch 2!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:01:28 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Marlon Wuytenburg wrote:
Here's the next batch of my Star Wars carts!  They include:

Naboo Fighter
Sith Infiltrator
Jedi Starfighter
A-Wing
B-Wing

www.blockaholic.com/golfpage.htm

Up next:  The Y-Wing!

LMKWYT!!!!

Sincerely,

Marlon Wuytenburg
www.blockaholic.com

These are awesome!  They're like a mini-and-a-half!  I missed the first batch of
these when you released them.  Great concept, and really well build
mini-versions of the vehicles.  But I second Ross' question...where are the golf
clubs?  :)

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com