 Star Wars / 16247
Re: New MOC: Small Scale Republic Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:22:00 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Lowell wrote:
   Hey guys,
It’s been a while since I’ve posted a substantial SW MOC, and this isn’t the one to put an end to that. ;)
Anyway, I present my MINI scale Republic Gunship
Clickey!
Any feedback is welcome. Thanks.

   (Bruce)

I think yours has the official one beat hands down...the open cavity is a great touch of realism and the overall shape of it is a little more elegant. This would be an amazing start to a great dioramma.

Nice build, Bruce.

And as always, your site is a joy to cruise.

Cheers, -Gil