 Star Wars / 1619
    My A-Wing Model and New Web Site —Eric Kingsley
   I have put my model of an A-wing on my web site. This is my first Lego Model in about 12 Years. I got back into lego thanks to the new SW Sets. You will notice I used a couple of pieces from the new sets but I mostly used old pieces I pulled out of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)