 Star Wars / 16086
  Arrival At Varykino

Check out our latest diorama MOC from our (URL) The arrival of Anakin and Padme at Varykino after the Geonosian battle signals a new phase in their lives. They are greeted by a couple of handmaidens, two Naboo guards and the two droids. Padme's (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Arrival At Varykino

AC, This is outstanding. I really like the building, and it was such a nice surprise that the interior was completely furnished. The seaweed pieces as ivy work very well. I've used the tree leaf pieces for that before, but hadn't thought of the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Arrival At Varykino

(...) Bruce, Thanks and this was actually a refreshing break for me after several months of building the DSMs and the TBC. I've actually taken a lot more pics of the interior where the other details like the fireplace, parts of the bedroom and the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)