 Star Wars / 1607
    1886 Star Wars bucket cancelled —Todd Lehman
    Looking for any info that anyone might have on set number 1886, the Star Wars Bucket. This was presented to retailers a while back (without a photo, unfortunately) but has been cancelled by TLG, along with several other buckets, including a purple (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: 1886 Star Wars bucket cancelled —John VanZwieten
   (...) SOL! I only hope they cancelled this because the bucket was full of Star Wars parts and they needed all they could get for the sets. Once pent-up demand is satisfied they will release the bucket--I know, wishfull thinking. John Van (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: 1886 Star Wars bucket cancelled —Todd Lehman
   (...) What I heard from a reputable local retailer is that TLG cancelled all buckets across the board -- including brick buckets, FreeStyle buckets, and the planned re-release of the 3047 Halloween bucket. :-( Dunno why they have chosen to do this, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: 1886 Star Wars bucket cancelled —Steve Bliss
   (...) Sounds like there wasn't a large enough margin on low-cost buckets. That really sucks, especially for large-scale builders. Steve (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)