 Star Wars / 16053
    Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE —James Seibert
   (...) Thanks for stepping forward to take the slings and arrows. I have witnessed, as everyone else here has, Lego listening to us. We asked for a small stormtrooper pack, releasing old sets, new colors, new train cars and engines, discounts on bulk (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

        Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE —Mark de Kock
   In lugnet.starwars, James Seibert wrote: [ snip ] I have witnessed, as (...) Hear hear! Thank you Lego, for making TOYS (yes; they ARE toys!!!) that keep us occupied for so long. And don't take any notice of the "racial aware" people: I like mine (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)