 Star Wars / 16003
    Re: DSM Merged Level Three & Rebels Escape —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey AC, Congratulations on the completion of this massive project. This looks great! I wish I could see this in person. Bruce (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: DSM Merged Level Three & Rebels Escape —Amado C. Pinlac
   (...) Bruce, Thanks a lot and you're not the only one asking about whether this project will make a public appearance. No immediate plans about that and even if I was able to go to BF, I couldn't even imagine how to transport it. Regards, ACPin & (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)