 Star Wars / 15977
15976  |  15978
Subject:
Bantha Miniland MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 02:35:57 GMT

He’s a Tusken Raider’s best friend. He’s cute, he’s domesticated, and he’s covered in fur in the the middle of the desert -- he’s a Bantha! I don’t remember them doing much of anything in the movie other than standing or sitting, so I gave him “articulated kneeling action” (not much of an action, but articulation nonetheless). His tail can also be lifted up and down; but, trust me, there’s nothing worth seeing under there!

Front Right Angle
Front
Front (Upshot)
Front Left Angle
Left
Back Left Angle
Top (Figure Opening)
Front (Kneeling)
Left (Kneeling)

(His rump is a a Pohatu Nuva can cover.)

-Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley
“You will go to the Lego-bah System.”