 Star Wars / 1596
    Tennessee SW fans, help me out! —Phillip Greco
    I just happen to be on the road when the TRU midnight madness sale starts. It looks like I'll be staying that night around Beechgrove off I-24. Any suggestions of a TRU to aim for? Should I drive a little further north or stop short south? If (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)