 Star Wars / 15901
    MB Onimak medical Research —Amado C. Pinlac
   Check out our latest MB MOC from our homepage, (URL) Onimak Medical Research> The Onimak Medical Research provides state-of-the-art facilities in the various fields of cryogenics, human parts regeneration and other ultra-secret projects. Regards, (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: MB Onimak medical Research —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Whoa! I really dig the shape of this thing! I don't know what it is, but it makes me think of Isaac Asimov's Foundation series book covers....hmmmm.... Trev (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MB Onimak medical Research —Amado C. Pinlac
   (...) Thanks and the design concept for this was based loosely from a much more recent film with a cloning facility. Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)