 Star Wars / 15867
    Re: New 1592 variation: Endor —Amado C. Pinlac
   Bruce, Great work! Does the bunker have any internal shots and does the door work as well? Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New 1592 variation: Endor —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Thanks. No, the bunker is just a hollow box. I can pull the door out to have photos of the troops coming out, but I have to rip the roof off to do so. Bruce (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)