 Star Wars / 15858
    Rebel Hangar (Old MOC) —Amado C. Pinlac
   Just uploaded over the weekend more pics of this old MOC done by my sons after they took over the rebel hangar setup I did for action figures. (URL) Just click on the pic to view all of the pics. Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)