 Star Wars / 15847
    AT-AT. —Andrew Summersgill
   This is just a short and completely pointless post, but I just had to come here and say that the LEGO AT-AT is the most perfect and gorgeous looking set I have ever bought. It's currently stood triumphantly on top of my PC box and it just looks (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: AT-AT. —Gregory Cook
   (...) Awesome. I don't have it yet, but I'm expecting it as a birthday present (the 30th, coming up fast now). I've been totally out of it as far as lugnet is concerned. Has anyone posted any pictures of their AT-ATs yet? -Greg "Fox" Cook (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)