 Star Wars / 15831
  Re: New MOC: Anakin Skywalker's Airspeeder

(...) As said, the sand green is a nice highlight, as are the few more details in the cockpit. Still love those tracker wheels as engines...you can almost hear them rumble. Cheers, -G (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Anakin Skywalker's Airspeeder

Thanks guys. I'm glad I found a better way to do the seats than town seats, and fit accurate controls and whatnots in the interior. I prefer sand green to lime; it's subtler and there's a wider variety of it, which is good. Besides, I'm using my (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)