 Star Wars / 1581
  Re: Tie Fighter/Y-Wing...

(...) I just bought one 4 days ago. At the time, there were 6 left. If you are really, really in need, let me know and I will check to see if any are left. But I would bet that another wave of the sets will be released soon, so a little patience (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tie Fighter/Y-Wing...

I heard about that little mistake. Oh well. Who can complain? At least his head came out right...didn't it? I wouldn't know; I don't have the set. Like I said earlier, a Money Order would be the best idea (you know how to cash those, just take them (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)