 Star Wars / 15715
Re: Chicken Walker MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 18:51:56 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Anne Carasik writes:
This one time, Jim Foulds wrote:
Folder Post moderation:

I have no idea what a chicken walker is, but I really like
the leg design in conjunction with the guns.

chicken-walker means, essentially it walks like a chicken. i guess the easiest
way to describe it is, it has a "reverse knee".. like the human knee bends
backwards (so your foot swings backward).. the chicken walker knee swings
forward.

The AT-ST is the best and most popular example of a chicken walker.  Also, many
of the mechs from MechWarrior and other such games are chicken walkers.

hope that clarifies
-lenny